Thursday, January 27, 2011

2010 Review (August)

August Memories:




Kaden's curls and his making his cousins smile




Perkes' Reunion


Kids looking for treasures



Uncle Rolan taking a try at the pinata



Grandpa Perkes giving it a go



Eli demolished the pinata. He hit it until it was off the string.



Cousin Kaye (sp?) taught a line dance. Grandpa Perkes wouldn't stop dancing until he had it figured out. I wonder if grandpa remembers it now . . .



Most of the reunion clan from our family. Some left before we got a pic.



Kaden learned how to play pinochle! He got a double family and a double pinochle in one night.
I was lucky to have him on my team.
































My mom and I couldn't resist these dolls at Costco. They have gotten some use, but not enough!!!
















I made a bunch of pie cakes. They were good!

















Kaden had an excellent 1st day of 8th grade. Things have been going well since. I am so proud of him.


















We went to the Bees baseball game for the first time. My nephew Chase's baseball team was the honorary team for the night (or something like that.)



No comments: